Friday, November 2, 2012

Herricane 'dedicated to irene and sandy'


Herricane 3439
dedicated to irene and sandy

a living breathing gone with the wind

She's a lover like a herricane
only more on the wild side ~

She broke in through My window
and the next thing I knew
She was rearranging furniture
all around My room
but when She left 
She slammed the door so hard
it broke My hinges loose

it's now or never what do I do
blow My top or adjourn 'til nethergloom

She like no other is a herricane
what's in store, she tears asunder inside ~

prone to hours of poutages
at Her own behest
so I batten down the hatches
and I pray for the best
the day comes all is said and done
when this Herricane detterioates
and is laid to rest

no matter the weather what do I do
blow My top or adjourn 'til nethergloom

mjmasiko_thornlane march 4 to 9 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment