Monday, December 24, 2012


2012 ChristMass Eve

@ the end of the race?
wondering what it was all about?
1st place
2nd place
30th place
didn't even save face?
there is a wave coming
catch it
contribute
to common good
efficient enjoyment
from point 'A' to point 'Z'.
if You can comprehend
it is not too late.

to turn the other cheak
takes great bravery
a belief
in what We ARE BeComing

Not to worry
not even the well 
I sprung forth from ...
'gets It'.

but it is Love.

Martin Luther
Mahat Ma Gandi
Mother Theresa
CNN Heroes
I applaud this 24 hour News
kudos to Mr Turner
a call to global conscience

there was a Time
when it was imperative
to coordinate society
for the sake of Our survival.
but Our comprehension of Us
has done gone global.
Don't portend to Know
What
Is
Right.
You'll only OFFEND
for ALL Your best intentions
what do You have left to contend?

so many questions
Who?
Will step Up to the Plate?

c'mon;
You
Know what is Right
IT is ingrained in You.

should the thought occur to You
that it would be a 'good idea'
to bring an end to this anomoly We call Life
defer this impetuous/infectious thought

if Your thought process involves
bringing holstility/violence 
to Those Who will not bend to Your will;
toexact  vengence
is to defy nature
the wild will tend to the wild
Be
Civil

in This Way
We
can attain/contribute
add Our momentum
to all We can become.

That is My Guide
Red Letter:
Love.
did You walk on Water?
were You Born
of a Virgin?
even Born 12/25?

if You crucify Me for not buying in to that...
then You have neglected to LOVE!

just as a side note
I've recently Realized
that the Root
of this 'big bang theory'?

is ... Love.
is Our's any Other motivation?

Now you're thinking w/ your tiny BRAIN  ...
He done Me wrong.
If I might compell You
there is wrong to the mth degree
it does exist

but Where I'm going
is where I PERSIST.

LOVE
You Son of a Bitch.

a life well lived
to anyone concerned
please make my epataph be
a life well lived.

Oh, 
dunno if You're  'Political Correct' ...
But ... Merry Christmas.
And by That I mean ...
'Please Understand' ...
I want to be Happy
and I want You to be Happy.

Life is an anomoly.
Hell ... matter is incomprehendable
let alone energy, light, life, nurturing, consciousness/conscience, LOVE.

Make No Mistake.
We Are Animals.
What makes Us Human is Choice.

I Implor You ...
Choose Love.

(It's Where this impossibly impossible Story Leads).

I invite You
to take part.\




Santa's Sleigh 2012 =

Ais  ~ Jewelry Making Kit (BirthDay), Twister, WindChime, BakingPans, Costume Jewelry Organizer.
Jac ~ Table Foosball, StoryBooks.
Both ~ Chess Set, Ottomans.

Xann ~ Fancy Bath Candle, 'God Is Love' Cup, Sun Chime.
James ~ BackYard Golfing Practice.
Family~ BirdClock.

Roo ~ Full Sheet Set, Canned Air.
Lij ~ Full Sheet Set, Elec Guit Strings (d’addario .09.42)
Both ~ ClotheRacks
Maggie ~ Precious Clutter/Jewelry Container, Pink Piggy Bank
Paul ~ Send Cash
Alezia ~ Dfly Serving Plate, Pink Utility Tool, Dfly WindChimes.

Mom ~ Bath Candle, Sugar Glazed Cookies.
Charlie ~ Matching ManlySized MochaMugs, Caribbean Crunch Gourmet Cookies.

Mark ~ New Popcorn Maker, Caramel Corn
Monica ~ Water Kettle, Fancy Tea.

Helene ~ Box of Logs
Muse ~ Treats
Link ~ Treats


Stocking Stuff ~  Candy, Other Fun Yummies

No comments:

Post a Comment